Webinar One - Thursday 24th September
Building Back Up - Your Business in the New World
The initial shock of the changed world has passed. Businesses all over the UK have worked tirelessly to do the best for their teams and to stay afloat. This webinar is designed to look at the next steps, now things are getting back to some type of normal. What can you do to ensure your business returns to growth mode or retains recent growth?
- How to switch your strategy from surviving back to growing
- Covering the bases - improving your planning structure
- Which technologies have been supporting growing businesses – where is innovation coming from?
- Innovation – recognising the opportunities and going for it
- Case studies – how others have done it and their tips for success
- Chair: Rachel Bridge, Editor, Growing Business Intelligence
- Tom Ricca-McCarthy, Co-Founder, Lucidity
- Professor Christopher Bovis, Professor of International Business Law, University of Hull
- Evan Maindonald, Founder and CEO, Melt Homes
Webinar Two - Thursday 1st October
Planning for the Future in the Face of Technological Advancement
Technology has been advancing at an unprecedented rate, with the massive increase in people working from home the need for this technology has increased. This webinar looks into how entrepreneurs can plan for the future in the face of technological advancements. Which key advancements are coming, and how these are likely to impact the business world in the next 5 years?
- Analysing technology that is thriving in the new world and what this means for growing businesses
- Including new technologies within your business strategy to ensure growth
- What is to come - looking into the future
Webinar Three - Thursday 8th October
Adapting Your Leadership as Business Changes
As a business grows, so do the management techniques needed to get the best out of a changing team. The last few months have seen this in the extreme. Thriving businesses now struggling to survive and unexpected intense growth for others. The way you lead your business during this time impacts on the long-term success of your business.
- What do employees want? How have their mindsets changed and how do you need to change yours?
- Recognising the signs to change and altering your strategy
- Empowering your staff - ensuring employees buy into strategic changes
- Listening, messaging and making sure everybody understands the values
Webinar Four - Thursday 15th October
Analysing Available Funding Models
The Government stepped in during the crisis and helped out a number of businesses to get through the lockdown period. Now it is time for companies to look at the next step. Especially if demand for your products have increased throughout 2020 - what funding options are now available to take your business to the next level?
- Overview at available funding and understanding what is best for your business
- Banks, Private Equity, Venture Capital - what are they investing in now?
- Long-term planning - where is your business going and preparing for the next steps
Webinar Five - Thursday 22nd October
Restructuring Your Business to Make a Positive Impact
Consumers have been changing the way they buy for some time now. The effects of COVID-19 are seeing an even stronger consumer push towards businesses who make a positive impact. Consumers want to know that what they buy and how they behave will have a beneficial effect on the world around them.
- How to prioritise structural changes when things are uncertain
- Managing costs and meeting outcomes within budget
- Innovation – what have others have done and analysing the impact on their business growth
Webinar Six - Thursday 29th October
Mental Health – You and Your Team
When the outside world is out of control – how do you keep your team focused and what is your role/responsibility in maintaining their mental health? As an employer you need to ensure you are not only looking after those around you but also looking after yourself. Taking on too much responsibility and stress can lead to burning out which will not deliver the outcome of an unsuccessful business.
- Maintaining mental health remotely
- Understanding the needs of your team and offering the right solutions
- Looking after yourself – how to make sure you are getting the best from yourself